clockwork prince

Friday, April 29, 2011

Book blogger Hop

Wow It has been crazy! not a lot of time for reading but I did find this and wanted to post my answer to the question.

Question: When you read a book you love do you hunt down and read other books by this author?

I have found that if an author has a book that you love then you will like many of their other works as well. I am an author geek in a way. I read a book and lose sleep over it and so I must read their other books. This obsession started with the very WONDERFUL Sarah Dessen. I picked up one of her books at Wal-mart and then had to read them all (In order of how she wrote them). She is now one of my most favoritest authors and I fiend for more of her works. I am working on Elizabeth Scott's books and have read all but 3 of Nicholas Sparks. There are others like the amazing Cassandra Clare. I feel like if you enjoy an author's work then their other stuff should be at least similar unless it was an off the wall book like "living Dead Girl" by Elizabeth Scott.


SO I guess you can consider this a bit of book related randomness and feel free to comment and answer the same question!!

Happy Reading !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just hopping by, enjoy your reads.

    Stop and see mine and my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by from the Blog Hop. New Follower.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete