clockwork prince

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My first blog post!!

Ok so I am new to blogging and this is my first ever blog post.  I love to talk and meet new people so I though "what the hey" I don't really know what direction I want this blog to go so it will just be like me Kind of Random. I know you will get some book reviews because books are my passion. I am also a mom so I can't forget that aspect of my life. I have amazing kids and I have to brag sometimes. My husband is wonderful too. He really gets me and even though we are yin and yang in a lot of ways we do fit together really well. Weather we always show it or not he completes my puzzle when I always can't. I just hope I do the same for him. I hope to post some book reviews soon so watch out and Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment