clockwork prince

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fell off the map

I know I fell off the Map for a long time.. I had to take a break from everything in my old life and start new.. In the last couple of years I have gotten divorced and found my prince charming and we have a beautiful now 5 mo old baby.. So it rightly says that I have not had time to read. I was kind of burnt out as well even though books were my anchor for so long that kept me from floating away into complete depression over those last couple of years before the split. But now I have a job that gives me a little free time in between customers to read a little and it has gotten me back into the joy of it again.  So  I intend to pick up with some book reviews again so enjoy everyone and share my blog with others and leave feedback on what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment